- React, Redux, GraphQL, Express, Styled Components
- Agile Methodology
Frontend Engineer at N26, Jan 2018 - now
Building N26’s web app from the ground up.
- React, GraphQL, Express, Redux, Styled Components using Fela, ES6
- Fully server side rendered setup
- Building developer tooling for colors, animations, loading states
- Designing in the browser
- UX work in collaboration with designers
- Strong accessibility focus
- Pair programming
- Strong agile setup
Frontend Engineer at Language Academy 2016 - 18
- React, GatsbyJs, Firebase, SASS
- Browser based Chatbot called Amelie
- Set up low cost CRM & marketing automation
- Bootstrapped a sustainable business
- Architected the company’s web workflow.
Product & Research:
- Qualitative & quantitative design research
- Sales page design, achieving up to 10% visitor to email subscriber conversion
- Designed & maintained templates for video & images
Design Researcher & Web Developer at Clue, 2015 - 2016
- Built & designed the support website
- Developed in app surveys using web technologies
- Python + Heroku for a chatbot prototype
- Photoshop, Localytics
Research & Analysis:
- Identified & executed research needs for projects
- Qualitative research (User interviews, competitor/comparator reviews)
- Quantitative research (A/B tests, in-app surveys, beta users)
- Market Research with in collaboration with the CPO
- Designed, built & iterated interactive prototypes
- My redesigned support website increased pageviews by +20%
- Conducted interviews with all founders for a competitive review of the company
Devised and implemented company-wide processes:
- collecting user feedback
- utilizing support & their database as a research tool
- Agile team set up
Google Scholarship: Mobile Web Specialist, 2017 – 2018
- One of 1000 scholars selected by Google.
Law School at Humboldt University Berlin
- Academic processes, theories & principles of law
- Intersection of law & technology.
- Fast tracked curriculum for high-achieving students. Graduated two years younger than the national average.
Selected Side Projects
- co-commit, a NodeJs tool to co-author commits on GitHub when pair programming. Seen on the frontpage of Product Hunt.
- yourtime.zone, a React based webapp which translates the time of an event into the visitor’s local time. Seen on the front pages of Web Designer News, Product Hunt.
- Lucy VSCode theme a VSCode theme & theme generator. Built with NodeJs, 100k+ installs.
- Tweet 280, a bookmarklet hack to tweet using longer tweets before twitter rolled out the feature. Seen in TechCrunch, Mashable, How To Geek