Clue is a menstrual cycle tracking app that helps users learn more about their body.
- Made research/projects more agile by
- devising a process to rapidly collect user research leads through the support database.
- creating a company-wide process for collecting user feedback through surveys and teaching them to the relevant colleagues.
- training the support team to categorize tickets based on user feedback/demands.
- Documented, categorized and visualized the working process of one of the company's major teams, named explorations team.
- Worked with Support to create processes, define success metrics.
Research & Analysis:
- Identified & satisfied research needs for projects
- user interviews with a wide range of people
- A/B tests
- in-app surveys
- surveyed beta users in collaboration with marketing
- competitor/comparator reviews
- Worked directly with the Chief Product Officer to investigate and evaluate opportunities for features based on user and business value.
- Conducted stakeholder interviews of all founders as part of a comprehensive competitive analysis.
- Worked on nearly all ongoing projects, across all stages of development
- explored user interface solutions
- built interactive prototypes
- iterated prototypes with the team based on research
- Redesigned/rebuilt the support FAQ website which increased impressions (+20%) and thereby reduced support load.
- Analyzed the support database through tools such as Microsoft Access
- Worked with python + Heroku to test a chatbot prototype
- Set up a remote controlled Android phone as a solution to sending and receiving SMS remotely in South Africa since Twilio etc are not available in that market.
- Photoshop, Marvel, Localytics, MailChimp